VOUCHERVANTAGE End-User Licence Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and VOUCHERVANTAGE. for the VOUCHERVANTAGE software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This licence agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and VOUCHERVANTAGE, (referred to as "licencer"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licenced, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENCE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licenced as follows:
(a) Installation and Use. VOUCHERVANTAGE grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your mobile phone or computer running a validly licenced copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed.
(b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from VOUCHERVANTAGE's websites may be freely distributed.
(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(e) Support Services. VOUCHERVANTAGE may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
(f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. TERM AND TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective until you terminate it by destroying the Software and its documentation together with all copies. Without prejudice to any other rights, VOUCHERVANTAGE may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHT: All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by VOUCHERVANTAGE or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by VOUCHERVANTAGE.
5. NO WARRANTIES:VOUCHERVANTAGE expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. VOUCHERVANTAGE does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. VOUCHERVANTAGE makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. VOUCHERVANTAGE further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party. VOUCHERVANTAGE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU OF ANY KIND FOR FREE, TRIAL, SAMPLE, TRYOUT OR EVALUATION SOFTWARE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall VOUCHERVANTAGE be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if VOUCHERVANTAGE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will VOUCHERVANTAGE be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. VOUCHERVANTAGE shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
8. ANALYTICS: We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside our application.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The Company reserves the right to bring about such changes/modifications to the terms and conditions set out herein, necessitated as a result of any laws rules and regulations as may be found applicable and binding.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between you and the Company and supersedes all prior oral or written communication, proposals, representations, warranties, covenants, understandings or agreements between you and the Company relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
11. AMENDMENT: The Company reserves the right to alter/amend these terms and conditions at any time without obtaining your approval for the same. The amended terms and conditions will be incorporated in these terms and conditions. No separate notice will be sent to you for any amendment of these terms and conditions.
12. FURTHER INFORMATION: If you have any questions about this licence agreement, please contact us via https://vouchervantage.com
The information we collect and how we use it:
1. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
2. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
3. We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission.
VOUCHERVANTAGE use device identifiers to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share such identifiers and other information from your device with our social media, advertising and analytics partners to create a personalised playing experience.
We also anonymously track and report user's activity inside our application and we do this to monitor and improve our software.
Third Party Advertising:
Questons and Updates: